SWAT Team Raids Home, Opens Fire On Teenage Girl, Find Nothing, Leaves Without Explanation

Posted on November 26, 2012


Maryland (The Gaslamp Post) – Just a little over a week ago, a teenage girl awoke to a SWAT team bursting their way into her home and was met by a barrage of bullets, as agents opened fire.

The girl, Myasia Hughley, made only the mistake of sticking her head out of her bedroom door, before FBI agents decided to open fire.

The girl’s father, Emory Hughley had been asleep in the basement of his home when he heard banging at his front door.  He emerged to find 15 SWAT officers in full tactical gear, standing in his living room.

He said that their weapons were drawn.

“Hear, O earth: behold, I WILL BRING EVIL upon this people (us), even the fruit of their thoughts, because they have not hearkened unto my words, nor to my law, but rejected it.” Jeremiah 6:19

“I’m shouting ‘Nobody is armed, nobody has a gun!’,” said Hughley.  “And then all of a sudden I heard ‘She’s got a gun!’ and they just opened fire.”

Hughley stated that he looked down the hallway and saw his daughter a split second before the agents opened fire.  One agent reportedly fired as many as 7 rapid shots at Myasia.

“They almost hit my daughter, man,” says Hughley.  “If I hadn’t told her to go back in her room they probably would have shot her.”

His daughter had reportedly been asleep in her bedroom with several of her friends before being fired upon.  She was having a sleep-over.

“I’ve got eight holes in my wall,” said Hughley to WJLA-TV.  “One bullet went past my head, almost hit me, ricocheted off my brick wall and some of the sharp metal hit my little daughter in the back of her neck, all for nothing.”

Nothing was found during the raid and no arrests were reported to have been made.  As it turns out, no one in the Hughley home reportedly owns a firearm.

According to RT.com, the Baltimore field office of the FBI stated that agents were there executing a search warrant and that shots were fired.  The family still has no idea what they were looking for.

The FBI’s Washington Field Office has deferred from answering pleas from the press to explain what the judge-approved order was for.